Friday, February 8, 2008

The Media Coverage of some candidates

Hello friends from Dr.Paul Levinson's class.

I hope not too many people will be reading this because I have no confidence writing about politics.

Since I am an international student that has no citizenship in this country, I don't think I would support any canidates but just write something I learned from other classes or from a non-American--or just say a Japanese-- perspective.


My first post will be about the media coverage of some candidates.
Why does the mainstream media show a composition of 2 Democratic Candidate and 3 Republican Candidate?

I understand that those candidates are the only ones that have won the primary. But it seems as even before "Super Tuesday" the media has been covering cetain candidates for the goods of themselves or just based on popularity.

I think I would keep updating my blog as I learn more about American Politics.

Shukran

3 comments:

布蘭登 said...

Come on buddy, you've done a really good job!
Be confident!

布蘭登 said...

One more thing, does your blog title come from the Broadway show "Mary Poppins?" I know that loooooooong word! haha. But I guess you missed 3 letters of this word, it should be "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

mondemondomundo said...

brandon hsu>

I know!

I wrote it but the whole word didn't show up!!!